The Erasmus+ Project - Art for inclusion
Our activity plan from September 2020 until January 2021
ART FOR INCLUSION’S SAKE
Erasmus + KA 229
On September, 8 2020 an online meeting was held. All project coordinators and several colleagues from the partner countries joined the meeting.
The following points were discussed:
- Extension of the project
- Implementation of project activities
- Erasmus days
The following decisions were taken:
- Cancel all LTT mobilities for this school year.
- Choose 6 project activites (1 for each country) that can be carried on in the Twinspace or other platforms. These activites will be led by the responsible country and will allow students interaction. At least 3 students from each country will take part to them. The responsible teacher will also write a report of the activity and send it to Hatice, who will publish it on the website.
- Apply for one year extension of the project
- Hold a new coordinators’ online meeting in February 2021 to discuss the calendar of LTT meetings. We keep all the meetings, that will last 3 or 4 days and will presumably be implemented in the next school year 2021/22.
- Italy has registered an event for the Erasmus Days on October, 15 and invites all project partners to join it online.
Hatice (the German coordinator) invites to upload material for the project website,
Turkey and Netherlands should send information for the website to Hatice.
Thank you for your participation, stay safe and be positive.